26/09/14
Along with my digipak analysis I did a video on analysing Katy Perry's digipak on 'Teenage Dreams'. In the video I talked about the general codes and conventions of a pop genre digipak and then began to describe Katy Perry's digipak and how it follows the conventions.
When creating this video I used a green screen when recording myself talking so that I can show Katy Perry's digipak in the background. This makes it visually interesting for the audience to understand and see in what I am talking about. I created this video by setting up the green screen on the wall along with a tripod with a DSLR camera and then telling Megan and Hayley to press the record button and make sure I am in the frame. By using this green screen it helped me with my media skills of editing on Final Cut Pro in which will come in use when creating our music video. From here I found out how to convert files to DV's and how to edit my video by using green screen tools. I think the way I have done the digipak analysis has been creative in the fact that I have used different techniques and skills.


No comments:
Post a Comment