Friday, 6 March 2015

Danson Park Performance Re-shoot

06/03/15
Today Hayley and I went to film the out door scene of Alex singing while Megan and Aaron were editing indoors. The footage we got, I felt, was pretty good due to it being filmed in different angles and being filmed in a park with open space. In some of the scenes the sun was shinning and beaming towards Alex's face which I felt went really well along with the song as it connotes that she has overcome the battlefield of love; the scene being greenery and of open space contributed to this. We tried using the crane when filming however it was difficult to deal with so we just decided to film free handed.
Now looking through all the shots, all we need to do is now film the final scenes of Grace and Alex being together and just construct everything in chronological order reflecting our storyboards. After having all the editing done and finished our music video will be completed and handed over for the teachers to mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment