Friday, 10 October 2014

Digipak planning

10/10/14
We began planning our digipak, as a group, roughly in what style we will create it and what it will consist of in each panel. We did a rough sketch of or digipak in the middle and did a vague mood board of pictures that inspire us. Pixie Lott was the artist in which her albums inspired us the most. Her artwork is the style we are planning to go for; the colours and shots she uses are really inspirational.
                             
                             
Due to us all having a different ideas on what we want each panel to look like, in addition to the group digipak planning, we created an individual digipak planning. I sketched out in detail a rough plan on what I would like my digipak to look like. I sketched out the artist and a rough design on what I want on each panel. I labelled around the digipak so that when I look back at this plan I know what I am looking to do and consist on each part.

I think by using imagery and different colours, on both the digipak planning, really helped and gave me a rough idea on what my digipak will be like. The vibrant colours, of mostly pink, is to connote the genre of pop and illustrate that girly feel. The rough digipak planning being hand drawn gives a very nice touch; especially the scribbles of different colours reflecting the pop genre and showing consistency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment