Friday, 5 December 2014

Poster Designing

05/12/13
Today i started to further refine my digipak by adding the small details like copyright information and social media sites. I also changed the background in one image(pink stripy background) so it goes along with the blue stripy background which links well with the colours of both the cd's. On the fourth panel i changed Isabel Beau's clothes and make-up colour so that it looks different from the other images.

Along with my digipak, i started to design my poster. This is just a rough design so that i can show it to Sinead and get some feedback on how to change some areas as i quite figure out what to change. I think it looks okay however there is still an element which i feel is missing. I feel that the style doesn't quite work as it makes is a lot artificial but i will share this to the class and get some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment